Our e-Twinning"A BRIDGE FOR PEACE"

A cross curricular collaborative project to be developed between Adel Primary School, Leeds and Los Guindos School, Malaga as part of an etwinning partnership.

The aims are to foster understanding and peaceful relationships between different nations, by means of extending children’s global and cultural
awareness, to enhance foreign language learning and to add a global dimension to other curriculum areas.


martes, 12 de febrero de 2008

My first post

Hello! My name is Carlos and I´m the music teacher at Los Guindos School. I´ts my first year in the school and I´m very happy to stay in a dinamic school with a lot of programs, specially our e-twining. I think it´s an amazing way to learn english and make new friends. I´m making my english better to including the music in the bilenguage program and I hope to practise here.
Our pupils love music class, and they are learning the song "No wars will stop us singing", to sing when you will come to Spain. Will be very nice, I´m sure.
In this moment we are preparing Andalucia´s day, (28F) with traditional dances, the Anthem, traditional songs and a special mediterranean breakfast!!
I posted a video where you can to hear the anthem and to see traditionals views. I hope you´ll enjoy with.
You can ask me all as you want to know. Here I am, Carlos.

1 comentario:

sarah dijo...

My partner and I are looking forward to hearing the children sing no wars will stop us singing.
it is a beautiful song and we are excited to hear foren children sing an english song.
thank you.
Laura and Kayleigh
XXX